Have You Been Injured in a Car Accident?
If you have been injured in a car crash, your primary focus should be on recovering from your injuries. We take care of all aspects of your case so you can do that. We have handled cases involving minor, low impact collisions and cases involving catastrophic circumstances. We handle every case with the same hard work and compassion. We take care of all the insurance issues and make sure that your medical bills are handled appropriately so that you can focus on your recovery. We take pride in fighting for you and your injury rights. Our long history with many types of car accident cases allows us to fully represent you and your family if a collision causes you:
- Severe injuries
- The need for extended medical treatment
- A need for long-term or rehabilitation care
- Spine and back injuries
GCL Car Accident Lawyers Will Take Care of You
Our experienced car accident attorneys in Madison provide excellent injury representation against any type of car crash, including:
- Drunk driver accidents
- Distracted (texting or other reckless behavior) driving crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck crashes caused by driver negligence or faulty truck maintenance
At GCL, we have spent our entire careers helping injured victims obtain fair compensation. Our car accident lawyers in Madison have decades of experience in dealing with insurance companies, and insurance companies know our reputation for being tough. Our goal is to obtain as much money as possible for you without the risk of trial, but we have the knowledge and experience to represent you in front of a jury.
Your Risks of a Car Accident Are Higher Than You Would Think
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, people in Wisconsin are involved in more than 110,000 car collisions annually. These crashes result in an average of 40,000 severe injuries and 600 tragic deaths every year. The causes are many, but more and more crashes are caused by distracted driving. Recent studies have concluded that distracted driving (due to texting or otherwise) can be as dangerous as drunk driving.
The majority of our cases are referred to us by word of mouth and by other lawyers and judges throughout Wisconsin. We do not use gimmicks, but rather let our experience speak for itself. If you need help, call our Madison office today at 608-833-2632 or toll-free at 888-357-7661 for a free consultation and review of your case. Hopefully this is the one and only time you need a lawyer, and we try to make the process as easy as possible.
Car Accident FAQ
I was involved in a car accident, what should I do?
2) Next, you should open a claim with your auto insurance carrier and the other driver’s insurance carrier. If the other driver’s insurance company calls, which they will, wanting a statement—do not give them one. You are not obligated to. If you have been injured, first seek the representation of an attorney before ever providing a statement to the other person’s insurance company.
3) Finally, call Gingras, Cates & Luebke for a free, no risk case consultation.
Will the person who caused my car accident injury be punished?
What is negligence when it comes to car accidents?
What if a person dies from car accident injuries before bringing a lawsuit?
Do I still have a claim if my health insurance paid my medical bills?
Do I have the right to bring a lawsuit after a Wisconsin car accident?
- You are the parent or legal guardian of a child. If you have legal custody of a child under age 18, then you may be able to pursue a lawsuit on behalf of your child to get your child fair and just compensation for his or her injuries.
- Your loved one died in the accident. If your spouse is tragically killed in an accident, then you have the right to bring a claim for the loss of your spouse. In addition, unless a will or other legal document dictates otherwise, you can also bring a claim on behalf of your deceased spouse’s estate for funeral and burial expenses as well as for any conscious pain and suffering that they endured. Juggling everything after someone has been killed can be overwhelming and the lawyers at GCL can help get you through the tough times.
Car Accident Case Results
- $3.75 million to a developmentally disabled man who was rendered a paraplegic in a van / semi accident
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $750,000 to a law enforcement officer and his family in a negligent entrustment case resulting in severe injuries to the officer
- $500,000 to a painter who suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury in a rear-end car accident with a semi
- $500,000 settlement in a car accident that caused thoracic outlet syndrome
- $135,000 settlement in a bike / car accident
- See more case results