Insurance Claim Attorneys in Madison
GCL represents people who do not receive the insurance coverage to which they are entitled in their policy after they have suffered an injury or damage to their home or property.
When people purchase insurance and pay premiums, they rightfully expect that their insurance company will be there when they need them. Unfortunately, there are times when people are treated unfairly, because insurance companies put profits ahead of what is provided for in the person’s policy.
At GCL we take on our clients’ burdens and we work to alleviate the pressure brought on by insurance company bad faith and misconduct.
Examples of Insurance Claim Cases GCL has Successfully Resolved:
- $775,000 for wrongful denial of disability benefits
- $750,000 Insurance Company Misconduct Settlement
- $500,000 for denial of property damage claim when a garbage truck drove into a house
- $300,000 for wrongful denial of property damage claim after a tornado
Insurance Claim Case Results
- $775,000 to a mother who was wrongfully denied insurance disability benefits
- $750,000 to an elderly man for the misconduct of his own insurance company
- $575,000 to a farmer whose storage building was destroyed by an electrical fire involving the refrigeration system
- Confidential settlement in a whistle-blower government / Medicare fraud case
- See more case results